2011 Senate Bill 353
Relating to: the use of seclusion and physical restraint on pupils in public schools.
- Introduced by Senators Olsen, Lassa and Schultz;
Cosponsored by Representatives Kestell, Endsley, Pasch, Pocan, Pope-Roberts, Ripp, Sinicki and Spanbauer
- Read first time and referred to committee on Education
2011 Senate Bill 354
Relating to: registration and operation of all-terrain vehicles and utility terrain vehicles, granting rule-making authority, and making appropriations.
- Introduced by Senators Leibham, Holperin, Harsdorf, Moulton, Hansen, Lassa and Taylor;
Cosponsored by Representatives Severson, Rivard, Endsley, Krug, Marklein, Nygren, A. Ott, Petryk, Spanbauer, Strachota, Tauchen, Tiffany, Tranel and Brooks
- Read first time and referred to committee on Transportation and Elections
2011 Senate Bill 355
Relating to: the hours that a minor may work.
- Introduced by Senators Lassa, Taylor, Hansen, Risser, S. Coggs and C. Larson;
Cosponsored by Representatives Grigsby, Pocan, Doyle, Pasch, Turner, Sinicki, Berceau, Hebl, Roys, Mason, Zamarripa, Kessler, Clark, Hintz, C. Taylor and Bewley
- Read first time and referred to committee on Economic Development and Veterans and Military Affairs